28th Annual Humphreys Family Reunion
Business Meeting Minutes
Date: September 24, 2011
Location: Fay Community Center, Fay, Oklahoma
Meeting was called to order at 2:03pm by Becky Trent
Becky Trent opened the meeting with a brief introduction and a moment of silence for family members that passed away during the past year. Several Family members were asked to introduce their immediate family members that were present.
Joshua Trent confirmed that there were 46 family members at this year’s reunion.
- Motion to change the date for the 2012 reunion. Action: No
- Motion to serve breakfast on September 25, 2011 for any interested family members. Action: Yes
- Rod McDonald volunteered to provide sausage and gravy.
- Motion to adopt a Reunion Planning Committee. Action: Yes
- Volunteers for committee: Becky Trent, Rod McDonald, Dan Humphreys, Nona Hunt (To volunteer contact Becky Trent)
- Motion to publish a cookbook for fundraiser. Action: Yes
- Vicki Dismore volunteered to chair cookbook.
- Motion to change 2012 location to Roman Nose Park. Action: No
- Motion to put together family slideshow. Action: Yes
- Provide pictures to Joshua Trent by e-mail, cd or Facebook.
- Oldest Family Member Present – Lee Hight (86 years old)
- Youngest Family Member Present – Jaedyne & Abigal Allen (9 Months old)
- Farthest Traveled – Bruce Humphreys (Azle, TX – 253 miles)
- Most Family Members Present – Harlena Humphreys Family (13 present)
Auction & Donations amounted to $700 for the 2012 reunion.
Meeting was dismissed at 2:54pm.