29th Annual Humphreys Family Reunion
Business Meeting Minutes
Date: September 29, 2012
Location: Fay Community Center, Fay, Oklahoma
Meeting was called to order at 2:10pm by Becky Trent
Becky Trent opened the meeting with a brief introduction. Every family member present was asked to reveal a highlight of their year since the last reunion.
Joshua Trent confirmed that there were 52 family members at this year’s reunion.
- Motion to change the date for the 2013 reunion. Action: NoNext Year’s Reunion will be held September 28, 2013.
- Motion to keep the location for the 2013 reunion. Action: Yes
- Motion to renew the family website. Action: YesDoug Humphreys offered to sponsor the website’s cost.
Joshua Trent handles all IT projects for the family, for information please visit the website: humphreysreunion.com.
- Motion to create an official family page on Ancestry.com. Action: Yes Becky Trent offered to sponsor the cost.
- Oldest Family Member Present – Nona Hunt (85 years old)
- Youngest Family Member Present – Aydan Conner (2 Months old)
- Farthest Traveled – Sherry & Kara Rieger (Falls City, NE – 408.5 miles)
- Most Family Members Present – Raines/Schidler Family (13 present)
Donations for the auction were made by Jacy Poor, Becky Trent, and Pat Powell.
Auction Proceeds & Donations amounted to $381 for the general fund.
Meeting was dismissed at 3:17pm.