31st Annual Humphreys Family Reunion
Business Meeting Minutes
Date: September 27, 2014
Location: Fay Community Center, Fay, Oklahoma.
Meeting was called to order at 3:40pm by Becky Trent.
Becky Trent opened the meeting with a brief introduction.
Joshua Trent confirmed that there were 48 family members at this year’s reunion.
A certificate of appreciation, Smokin’ Head Chef, was presented to Wyatt Baldwin for providing the smoker and grilling the meats for this year’s reunion.
- Motion to provide meats again for next year’s reunion out of the family fund.
- Motion to keep the location for the 2015 reunion. Action: Yes
- Motion to renew the family website. Action: Yes
Doug Humphreys offered to sponsor the website’s cost.
Joshua Trent handles all IT projects for the family, for information please visit the website: humphreysreunion.com.
- Motion to maintain an official family page on Ancestry.com. Action: Yes Becky Trent offered to sponsor the cost.
- “Most Distinguished” Family Member Present – Nona Hunt (87 years old)
- Youngest Family Member Present – Hunter Raines (10 Months)
- Farthest Traveled – Vicky Dismore (274 Miles)
Auction Proceeds & Donations amounted to $854 for the general fund.
Meeting was dismissed at 5:23pm.