32ND ANNUAL HUMPHREYS FAMILY REUNION
Business Meeting Minutes
Date: October 3, 2015
Location: Fay Community Center, Fay, Oklahoma.
Meeting was called to order at 2:55pm by Becky Trent.
Becky Trent opened the meeting with a brief introduction and a moment of silence for family members that passed away since the last reunion.
Joshua Trent confirmed that there were 75 family members at this year’s reunion.
- Discussion to change reunion to semi-annual instead of annual. Majority elected to maintain yearly reunion.
- Motion to adopt first weekend of October as permanent reunion date. Action: Yes
- Motion to keep the location for the 2016 reunion. Action: Yes
- Discussion to revert to potluck lunch instead of meats coming from family fund. Majority elected to switch back to potluck.
- Motion to maintain an official family page on Ancestry.com. Action: Yes
- Motion to renew the family website. Action: Yes
- Joshua Trent handles all IT projects for the family, for information please visit the website: humphreysreunion.com.
- “Most Distinguished” Family Member Present – Nona Hunt (88 years old)
- Youngest Family Member Present – Samantha (Raines family) (2 1/2 Months)
- Farthest Traveled – Destiny (Raines family) (264 Miles)
- Most Family Members Present – Raines/Garnett Family (20 members)
Auction Proceeds & Donations amounted to $1,325 for the general fund.
Meeting was dismissed at 4:51pm.